找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 379|回复: 0

I refrain from doing so due to the burden on the members.

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-17 14:22:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Marketers will proceed with the project while coordinating with other departments. Because of this role, I have to request tasks even from members who seem busy.Personally, I was too careful about other people and was bad at asking for help. However, I now feel that there is no need to hold back. This is because having people progress on tasks helps achieve the objectives of the entire project, which in turn leads to evaluation of the members. If you handle it all by yourself, you may end up causing trouble to those around you.

Of course, if the goal is not directly connected to the member's goals, coordination Bosnia and Herzegovina Phone Number List with the superior will be necessary.It may seem obvious, but if you want to do work that the other person feels good about, you can do things like ``carefully communicate what you want to achieve and your purpose,'' ``leave ample time for delivery,'' and ``listen to the other person's requests with a sense of give and take.'' I am trying my best to do this.Marketers have a wide variety of tasks, so there is a shortage of manpower.A marketer's job is to understand customer needs and create a system for sustainable sales. As a result, marketers have a wide variety of tasks, and they tend to be chronically understaffed.

Additionally, the more diverse your work is, the more difficult it becomes to keep up to date with the latest information in each area."Because we don't have enough manpower, we just don't have time every day...I really need to keep up with the latest information in each field, but I can't update my knowledge at all!"Marketers who are passionate about their work tend to have this problem. It might be a good idea to consider leaving things that can be left to professionals outsourced. What marketers should essentially be playing is a "game of position" where they decide where to spend their resources to get results. Let's focus on that.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表