Lind excited to verify

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-6 11:37:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

SEATTLE Kole Lind is back for his 3rd season with the Seattle Kraken, however he entered training school with hopes of a complete time role for the very first time. " I'm fired up, I'm confident," the forward stated.  "Clearly, there's a little anxiety with it all, yet I'm right here to verify that I deserve to be here. " Lind, that transforms 25 on Oct.  16, was chosen by Seattle in the 2021 NHL Expansion Draft from the Vancouver Canucks after being selected in the second round No.  33 of the 2017 NHL Draft.  He played 23 games for the Sea serpent throughout their inaugural period 2021 22 however played every one of last season with Coachella Valley of the American Hockey League. He took the downgrading in stride and had 62 points 30 goals, 32 aids in 72 AHL video games, after that led the AHL in postseason racking up with 31 points nine goals, 22 assists in 26 video games https://www.canucksprostore.com/matt-irwin-jersey.  He assisted Coachella Valley get to the Calder Mug Finals, where it lost to Hershey 3 2 in overtime in Video game 7. " For me, directly, I have actually kind of been a guy that does not sulk, doesn't overthink things," Lind said.  "I just go wherever I go and work as difficult as I can and attempt to obtain a job done.  Kicking back pouting and complaining concerning it most definitely isn't mosting likely to help you. " When the playoffs ended, the Coachella Valley coaching team challenged Lind to deal with his rate over the offseason to assist him stay up to date with the pace of the NHL https://www.canucksprostore.com/kiril-koltsov-jersey.  He trained throughout the summer with a power skating coach in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, and with Coachella Valley aide Jess Campbell. Now, Lind claimed he believes he prepares to play full-time at the NHL degree.  Seattle instructor Dave Hakstol stated Lind is in the mix for a lineup place. " He's got a chance to head out and reveal us daily where he's at and exactly how he can assist our group go to our ideal when we start the normal period," Hakstol said. Hakstol bears in mind what Lind achieved in the AHL last period and said that performance, just like all gamers, will certainly be taken into account in his team's assessments. " Whether they were below with us or within our company or within an additional company, we're quite cognizant of where players are coming from," Hakstol claimed https://www.canucksprostore.com/canucks-jerseys. " [We understand] what that could mean for their present performance and where they can take it in the future. " Breaking camp with the Sea serpent will certainly be no simple job.  10 of their top forwards from last season have returned, leaving just a handful of vacancies.  Lind additionally encounters competitors from 19 years of age facility Shane Wright 19 and 22 years of age onward Tye Kartye, along with offseason purchases, consisting of onward Pierre Edouard Bellemare and center Devin Shore. " I assume everyone's goal in any league on the planet is they desire to play in the most effective one," Lind said.  "I'm just doing what I can to confirm that I deserve a shot to be here. "

Canucks Store

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表