In fact it is simpler. Just remove the accounting

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-11 15:10:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Therefore in order to ensure the safety of funds the collection business needs to be sent to the channel first. Only when the channel clearly gives a clear result of success or failure the local account will be registered and the order results will be updated. This ensures that neither party to the transaction can perform accounting processing without a clear result thus avoiding the abovementioned risks of long and short payments. Figure  Payment transaction paradigm The picture above is the timing diagram of payment. You can experience the

processing results based on my introduction. I won’t go into details.  Payment Brazil WhatsApp Number Data paradigm money is in hand if there is no result money will not be paid The financial risk of payment is even greater because interbank payments that is settlement money will go directly into other people's pockets. Therefore the key point of payment is to  keep the money in your own hands and I will not pay until there is no clear result from the channel . Based on this principle let's look at the picture below. During the payment process we first deduct the payment amount on the customer account and we do not update the local status until the channel payment is successful. If we encounter failure we need to refund the money to the customer

through a reversal transaction. This method of first deducting money and then forwarding it can firmly hold the funds in your own hands and reduce the risk of capital loss. If we are facing a relatively large amount of payment we will generally use a multilevel review method to ensure the accuracy and safety of fund payment by adding manual confirmation nodes. But the underlying payment process and settlement logic remain unchanged. Figure  Payment transaction paradigm What to do if Sifang or an enterprise does not have an online accounting system? processing part and not allow customers to pay again while it is being processed. The settlement funds can be recorded into .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表