2023 NFL mock draft Colin Cowherds top 10

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 11:13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The is March 27-29. By now, we know who will likely be selected in the first round. We just don't know exactly when or where.Some teams need a franchise quarterback while others are strictly eyeing linemen and defensive backs. All three groups are well represented in 's mock draft of the top 10.1. : QB  , "This kid, you don't have to babysit him. He's a grown-up, sees the field, is accurate,  Isiah Kiner-Falefa Jersey and moves well. Yes, he's small, but he is the most complete quarterback available. Frank Reich played the position, and I believe he sees that. If I'm the GM, I'm giving my offensive coach the best quarterback."2. : QB  , "C.J. Stroud makes very few ugly  Brett Martin Jersey mistakes. He's got the size. He's mobile enough. His comp is . Again, he moves the football, can make big plays, and is not going to give you a ton off-script, and defensive coaches don't nece sarily like a quarterback that goes off-script." : DT  , "Listen, they Arizona had the second-worst scoring defense; you've got a division with a lot of smart offensive coaches, so I want the best defensive interior line prospect in years." via QB  , "The Raiders move up. The Colts are rebuilding their team, and they get additional picks, so the Raiders move up from seven to four and take Will Levis. I have i sues with Will Levis, but he is what isn't; he's healthy, athletic and has a big arm. He'll have time to mature and develop behind Garropolo.": OLB  , Alabama" Darwin Barney Jersey Pete and John Schneider are going to make a case that this kid led college football in sacks over the last two years  six more than any other player, and I believe that Pete Carroll believes it's a position of need, and he may be the best player in the draft.": DE  , "In a division where Detroit and can score points, this organization has been bad defensively for years. They solved their cornerback i sue in free agency. Now they solidify their pa s rush.": LT  , Ohio State"This kid is a monster. He's 315, has good feet, and is 6-foot-6 and a half. The Colts allowed the second-most sacks in the league last year, so it's a position of need. They've needed a left tackle for years, so they nab him."8. :  Rafael Montero Jersey CB  , "This defense needs work. Last season, they only had 17 takeaways all season, so they need some playmakers, and this kid, through special teams or defense, will get you the football. He's just a really big-time athlete. Maybe as impre sive as any individual athlete in the draft.": DE  , "Fourteen sacks for this Adrian Beltre Jersey  kid over the last two years, and the Bears defense had the fewest sacks and the fewest pre sures in the league last season. He is an absolute position of need.": OL  , "Philadelphia wants to protect , so I would go to the offensive line. You're good at receiver; you're good at quarterback; you're always good at tight end. My only concern is the offensive line, which is getting old."Top stories from FOX Sports:  NFL trending   in this topic
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表