The old client has a lot to offer you

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-20 14:23:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The answer is clear. Despite your presence in the business world, you are dealing with people who are not limited to the business world only, but are immersed in human relationships between family, friends, and acquaintances, and all of these relationships are based on taking into account the human aspect of work. When I was infected with the Corona virus and my clients found out.

I could not forget everyone who contacted me just to check on me for no other purpose, than the one who was only checking on the progress of work in light of my infection. I am not saying that the other is wrong Telegram Number Data in his perception, but it is wrong in the way he dealt with the matter. I have been very surprised by clients to whom we provide the highest professional and balanced service, but with practical apathy, and then they suddenly decide to leave us and go to someone else. I was also surprised by clients who left us - in the past - for a period of time, then returned with the excuse that there is no one better than us who can reach an understanding with them and achieve what they aspire to.

He praises you among others Word-of-Mouth without you asking him He will be patient with you if you are late for him, accept your excuses if you fall short, and forgive you if you make a mistake He overlooks your transgressions. Your credit allows such transgressions He provides you with advice and consultation based on his personal experience, free of charge It will help you get new clients He offers you exceptions in payment, he can pay the value of the project in advance (in the event of a liquidity crisis) before you write a word if you ask him to do so, and this has already happened more than once with my old clients. You get side benefits from him outside the scope of work based on his relationships. I say no to my friend . client Whoever talks frivolously about avoiding friendship at work has certainly not tried it.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表