NFL Week 16 odds picks Joe Burrow continues Bengals ATS run vs. Patriots Eagles

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-7-17 10:42:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We are barreling down the final stretch of the 2022 regular season and we may have come off arguably the craziest weekend yet. Week 15 had several jaw-dropping moments that we were on the right side of, particularly within my five locks of the week. New England's botched lateral play not only gave the Raiders the win but Rafael Devers Jersey  allowed us to cover. We also covered with the Jaguars and Texans as each of those games went into overtime. While we didn't clear the number during Minnesota's historic comeback over the , it turned out to be quite the nail-biter.So, what will Week 16 do as a follow-up act? We're about to find out. Let's dive into this week's collection of picks starting with my five locks of the week.Regular seasonLocks of the Week ATS: 36-36-4ATS:101-115-8ML:138-84-2I don't want to get in way of the freight train that is right now. In fact, I want to jump aboard! The Jaguars quarterback has started to look like the generational talent we saw at Clemson and what he was billed to be as the No. 1 overall pick in 2021. Over his last six games, Lawrence leads the NFL in pa ser rating (111.2) and has 14 pa sing touchdowns with just one pick. Jacksonville is also 4-1-1 ATS during this stretch. New York is certainly going to be one of the more difficult defenses Lawrence will face, but he's running too hot to fade in my book. It also doesn't  Hanley Ramirez Jersey hurt that Doug Pederson has historically done well on "Thursday Night Football," going 6-0 SU as a head coach in his career.Projected score:Jaguars 23, Jets 20The pick:Jaguars PKThe Cincinnati Bengals have been one of the better bets throughout this season. They are an NFL-best 11-3 ATS coming into Week 16 and now face a Patriots team that is in shambles after an embarra sing defeat in the final seconds against Las Vegas. As we saw at that moment, New England is currently not a well-coached football team, which is a remarkable statement considering that Bill Belichick is atop the masthead. It's true nonethele s and stretches beyond that bone-headed lateral play. The Patriots struggle to execute at critical points of the game. For example, their red zone touchdown percentage is a league-worst 37.84%. That inefficiency in such a key area could leave them in the dust against a Cincinnati offense that is fifth in the NFL in DVOA. The Bengals are also one of the best teams in the NFL at slamming the door shut on their opponents, allowing just 3.7 points in the fourth quarter (second-best in the NFL).  Projected score:Bengals 27, Patriots 23The pick:Bengals -3.5Detroit was able to keep its playoff hopes alive with a late win over the Jets -- the Lions' sixth victory in seven games. What has been particularly impre sive about this streak for Detroit is the play from the defense. Dan Campbell's team is allowing just 19.9 points per game over the past seven games and owns a +9 turnover differential. That has helped the Lions go 7-0 ATS coming into Saturday. Meanwhile, the Panthers have also made some late-season noise as they push for an NFC South title, but have struggled to cover at Bank of America Stadium. In their last 14 home games, Carolina is 4-10 ATS.Projected scoreions 24, Panthers 21The pickions -2.5The line has shot up following the news that may not play due to a shoulder injury he suffered last week. While we are still not sure whether or not the MVP candidate will play, we're going to a sume it'll be under center for Philly as Roger Clemens Jersey  we make this pick. Even with that a sumption, we're still going to back the Eagles here with the five points. I consider Minshew to be one of the better backup quarterbacks in the NFL and has an ideal cast -- elite defense, stellar offensive line, and plenty of pa s-catching weapons -- around him to keep the Eagles afloat in this game. The Cowboys do apply pre sure better than any team in the league, but Minshew has shown he can play well under those circumstances. Since 2019, his 17-4 TD-INT ratio when pre sured is the best in the NFL.It's also worth pointing out that has been sloppy with the football since he returned from his thumb injury in  Craig Kimbrel Jersey Week 7 and has a league-high 10 interceptions over that stretch.   This game feels destined to be within a field goal late, which will have us sitting pretty by taking the points with Philly.Projected score:Cowboys 27, Eagles 24The pick:Eagles +5Weather could be a factor in this game as it's forecasted to be around 12 degrees during this game with 22 mph winds and gusts up to 38 mph. I think that impacts the Bills offense more than it does the ground-and-pound approach of the Bears, so I'll gladly take 8.5 points in what could be a lower-scoring affair. Buffalo is 3-3-1 ATS as a road favorite this season and are 2-6 ATS in its last eight games overall, despite sitting as the No. 1 seed in the AFC. With Fields emerging as a dynamic threat with both his arm and legs, he should be able to keep Chicago within range of covering throughout the afternoon or sneaking us in the backdoor late.Projected score:Bills 27, Bears 21The pick:Bears +8.5 at Projected score:Chiefs 30, Seahawks 23The pick:Seahawks +9.5   at Projected score:Saints 20, Browns 17The pick:Saints +2.5 at Projected score:Titans 24, Texans 20The pick:Texans +5 at Projected score:Vikings 28, Giants 21The pick:Vikings -3.5 at Projected score:Ravens 24, Falcons 14The pick:Ravens -7.5 at Projected score:49ers 27, Commanders 17The pick:49ers -7 at Projected score:Steelers 24, Raiders 20The pick:Steelers -3 at Projected scoreolphins 27, Packers 21The pickolphins -4 at Projected score: Rams 23, Broncos 21The pick: Rams +2.5 at Projected score: Buccaneers 24, Cardinals 17The pick: Buccaneers Bill Lee Jersey  -6.5   at ColtsProjected score: Chargers 27, Colts 21The pick: Chargers -4.5
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表