找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 117|回复: 0

Tom Brady stuns Saints This one huge gaffe by New Orleans paved the way for Bucc

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-7-17 10:18:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
pulled off of his career on Monday night and one of the reasons it happened is because he got a little bit of help from the , who made a few boneheaded plays down the stretch during Kawhi Leonard Jersey  the ' wild 17-16 win.The most egregious mistake made by New Orleans came on a gaffe that was so bad that the player involved -- -- actually apologized for it after the game.So what did Ingram do? Let's go over it real quick.With 6:12 left to play in the game, the Saints were facing a second-and-8 from their own 49-yard line. With a 16-3 lead, the Saints were looking to burn Louis Williams Jersey  some clock and po sibly get a score to ice the game. On the second-down play, hit Ingram in the flat and it looked like he was going to run for an easy first down, but then HE RAN OUT OF BOUNDS before he got the first down.  Mark Ingram sold the game by doing this  alex (@highlghtheaven)  Ingram had been injured earlier in the game and he clearly didn't want to take a hit from there, which is why he ran out of bounds, but the fact of the matter is that he could have very easily gotten a first down.  If Ingram gets  Patrick Beverley Jersey the extra yard, the Saints could have burned even more clock because they would have gotten a fresh set of downs. At that point, the Buccaneers would have likely had to start using their timeouts. If the Saints get the first down and run the ball three straight times without the Bucs using any timeouts, New Orleans could have milked the clock to under four minutes.Instead, Ingram didn't get the first down. The Saints then threw an incomplete pa s on third-and-1, which stopped the clock, and then New Orleans ended up PUNTING on fourth-and-1 from Tampa Bay's 40-yard line. Ingram's bad decision ended up being the start of a total meltdown for New Orleans.Following the game, Ingram apologized for his decision-making.    Im sick about this one. Regardle s of  Avery Bradley Jersey circumstances or how I feel I have to get that fresh set of downs for the squad. I apologize to my teammates my coaches and my city for a crucial mistake. We work way too hard and sacrifice blood sweat and tears. I will be  Rodney McGruder Jersey better.  Mark Ingram II (@markingramII)  It's easy to blame Ingram for the lo s, but there's a lot of blame to go around for New Orleans. The Saints defense had two chances to stop Brady in the final five minutes, but came up empty both times. Brady set several personal records and even one NFL record during the win and .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表