Tom Brady reacts to Patriots lateral gaffe in last-second loss to Raiders

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-7-17 10:02:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The NFL is still in the proce s of taking its collective jaw off the floor in response to New England's last-second lo s to the . The decision by to lateral the ball to and then for Meyers to chuck it into the arms of , who took it to the house for a Las Vegas win, has been a point of discu sion all week acro s the league.One notable figure that knows a thing or two about New England's operation Anzejs Pasecniks Jersey  that shared his thoughts on the last-second gaffe was former and current Bucs quarterback . On his "Let's Go!" podcast, the Pats great spoke of this most recent lo s and recalled an instance when he was on the other side of a lateral back in 2018 in New England Bradley Beal Jersey 's infamous "Miami Miracle" lo s."That was crazy and I was part of the one in Miami in 2018 when we lost at Miami on the Miami Miracle," Brady . "It was just so improbable for that to happen. I saw that highlight as I was driving home from the game yesterday. It's just sports, man. You never know. You never know. Anything can happen. ... It's just a crazy game. I saw Rhamondre Stevenson got the ball and it was a great run. I'm sure the Raiders at that point were like, 'tackle him, tackle him.' Then they pitched it to Jakobi and Jakobi's trying to make it happen.  "Then next thing you know, Jakobi got it and  Admiral Schofield Jersey in that moment, you might lose your train of thought because you lose what's really going on in that situation," he continued. "You think, 'Oh, someone to sed me the ball, I have to make a play.' Sometimes that's the worst thing when you say, 'I've got to make a play. I've got to make a play.' The play was obviously to go to overtime. That's sports. It goes from 'Oh my god, tackle that guy' to 'Oh my god, we got the ball' and  Robin Lopez Jersey then the Patriots are saying 'Tackle that guy' and they couldn't get him on the ground."As Brady noted, the play should have been to go for overtime as the score was knotted at 24 apiece. Stevenson noted this week that the plan was for the team to simply run out the clock, but admitted that he and Meyers , which ultimately proved to be their undoing.  This lo s pushed New England to 7-7 on the season and outside the playoff picture. Had the Patriots hung  Trevor Ariza Jersey on to win, they would have remained the No. 7 seed in the AFC. Now, Bill Belichick's club will need some serious help if they want to reach the postseason.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表