West Brom Youve Got To Laugh West Brom Youve Got To Laugh

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-7-17 09:36:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just a quick one here;as you may know from my previous articles, I like WestBrom about as much as I do getting Jonathan Bernier Men Jersey  caught with diarrhoea five miles from a toilet. Normally, all the drivel you get from them about their superior quality of football and Stokes root one style makes me angry, but Ive just come acro s one quote, and I simply laughed. Well worth a blog post on. Ours is brave football, heroic football,  Chris Chelios Jersey football that gives people entertainment, ignites dreams and offers value for money, an absolute moral imperative. Albion football is football with principles, a belief system, a style you can be proud of, win, lose or draw. Fantastic isnt it. Whats heroic about slumping to pathetic defeat after pathetic defeat and once again looking condemned to relegation from the Premier League? Wheres the entertainment value when half the home fans left the game fifteen minutes early on Saturday? Whats to be proud of when the fans boo their Sergei Fedorov Women Jersey  heroic players off the pitch?Which inspires more pride? Now flip the situation to look at what Stoke have achieved this year. Yes its heroic to fight back from 2-0 down with three minutes to go to gain a crucial point away at Aston Villa. Yes its very entertaining to see Stoke beating the likes of Arsenal. Yes it represents value for money to watch  Thomas Vanek Women Jersey Stoke play, and compete with some of the best Premier League clubs at prices cheaper than those at many Championship clubs. Finally, while our style is admittedly, somewhat rugged, week in, week out, we see a level of commitment and endeavour from the Stoke players that we can be proud of whatever the score, be it Stoke City 1-0 West Brom, or West Brom 0-2 Stoke City. I hope the fans at London Road, Peterborough and theStadium MKenjoy West Broms absolute moral imperative football, as thats where it Justin Abdelkader Men Jersey s heading.Just an average matchday at the Hawthorns
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表