找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 88|回复: 0

Free agent Odell Beckham Jr. appears at Bills-Rams opener hoisting Lombardi Trop

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-7-17 09:10:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
. remains a Gavi Jersey  free agent but he's spending his time on the open market awfully close to the team he helped win a Super Bowl a year ago. The veteran receiver was spotted at the NFL's season opener on Thursday night between the and the . There, Beckham, who played 12 games for L.A. (including playoffs) was alongside retired left tackle as he unveiled the team's Super Bowl LVI banner and was holding the Lombardi Trophy.Of course, there's been quite the campaign for Beckham to re-sign with Tyler Adams Jersey  the Rams, but the pa s catcher has yet to do so. It is worth noting, however, that he was sporting Rams colors during his visit to SoFi Stadium. Is that a nod to the championship team he was a part of in 2021 or an easter egg of a signing to come? Your gue s is as good as ours.  . back where he won that ring. (via ) NFL (@NFL)  Beckham is still recovering from a torn ACL he suffered in that Super Bowl win over the and that injury is what is likely holding him back from inking a contract with an NFL team. Rams head coach  Atlas FC Jersey Sean McVay has  saying he wants to see Beckham re-sign, so it does seem like the ball is in his court.To add a little more spice to this Week 1 matchup, the Bills are also a potential suitor for Beckham as has openly recruited him to make the same voyage from Los Angeles to Buffalo as he did  Rangers FC Jersey this offseason. GM Brandon Bean also recently , saying: "He's a talented player. Show me a talented player I'm not checking into. I'm always going to do that and whether that is a trade for someone or letting a guy get healthy. Again, the cap factors into it too."  Beckham even  that Spain National Team Jersey  the winner of this Week 1 matchup would be the team he signs with. We'll see if that actually comes to fruition in the weeks and months ahead as he continues to rehab, return to full strength and ultimately make his free agent decision.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表