找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 423|回复: 0

How quitting my corporate job for my startup dream f*cked my life up.

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 17:03:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Your readers can tell when you’re trying too hard to sound smart, and they’re not interested in your fancy jargon.“Business and industry-specific jargon is just another way of talking over people’s heads, and although you think you sound super smart and important, you’re really just coming off as inaccessible,” says HubSpot’s Corey Eridon.All of your site content should be infused with personality – wit, humor, emotion – these are all added pluses. These personality-infused posts will vary depending on each writing style of your content producers and contributors, and that’s ok! Your brand doesn’t need to stick to one voice.

Ensure that the copy on your homepage is not generic – if another company could easily think of the sage tagline, then IT Numbers ditch it. Be unique with your copy.I once worked for a company where the first task I was assigned was to write a blog post. I composed this post littered with my personality. To my surprise, my personality was not welcome. The post went through rounds and rounds of edits until it was finalized as a monotone piece.

What a shame! Shockingly this company never gained a massive readership.to7: Tell Stories of FailureOften your audience is going to relate far more when you share your failures over your successes. That doesn’t mean revealing all of the bugs in your software or about the storefront manager’s weekly tardiness and lack of motivation. Don’t air out your dirty laundry, but rather share personal stories or life lessons learned. Share with your blog readers stories of overcoming failure or share stories of how your business helper a customer overcome failure.Check out this post on medium.com titled.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表