Aftershock has seen great sales results through

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-4 17:11:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The starting condition is set to the shopping cart page so that campaign delivery can be prepared when accessing the shopping cart. What is the shopping cart page URL? (2) Waiting time/filtering 20 hours after accessing the shopping cart page, a message will be sent to people who have more than one item in their shopping cart. (3) Enter the purchase completion page in the goal so that you can check the target purchase conversion. Enter 'order_result', the value included in the purchase completion page, and select 'Include'. 3. By announcing the May Family Month event, sales increased by about 1.4 times compared to the previous year. It is said that the customers that Aftershock's marketers consider most important are 'customers who have entered the site.'

They are showing interest in our products in real time, so it is a good opportunity to appeal to them. Aftershock Cambodia Phone Number Data announced the event to real-time connected customers through Channel Talk. Thanks to this, sales increased by 41% compared to the previous year. How to set up Channel Talk (1) Starting conditions: The May Family Month event is for customers who purchase Aftershock’s new products. The event details are a ‘Watcha Play one-month pass’ as a giveaway. On Watcha Play, you could watch the hot drama ‘The World of the Married’ from beginning to end. In order to accurately target this event, the country is Korea, and the campaign was set up for customers who are currently shopping at the Aftershock online mall. (2) For people who meet the waiting time/filtering start conditions, it would be better to publicize the event more. We set it up so that the message is immediately visible to all visitors to the online mall. (3) Goal The goal is purchase conversion.

Enter 'order_result', the value included in the purchase completion page, and select 'Include'.  Channel Talk. This is because the campaign was strategically set according to the customer's shopping experience, such as customers who put products in their shopping carts or customers who are shopping in real time. In particular, Aftershock marketers said that their use of Channel Talk increased after taking Channel Edu provided by Channel Talk. If you want to know how to improve customer experience and increase sales through Channel Talk, click the Channel Talk button and complete your Channel Edu course registration right now! There is such a place. I definitely went for an interview, but I got rejected... I went to work, and before I knew it, I came back as a fan...! Today’s protagonist, Dolobox , is such a place. Dolobox is a regular delivery service for dog supplies created by a veterinarian .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表