By clicking on the extension

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-4 16:25:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  When you type your queries on the search engine, thanks to this extension you will be able to see very useful information on the snippet, such as ranking, domain seniority and other details that will help you in your analysis, in the study of competitors and, therefore, in development of a winning strategy.  I don't really like this extension, which appears to be quite dated and poorly supported.  you will then be taken back to a page that will show you lots of useful metrics. Here, you will have the opportunity to generate a quick audit and study your competitors. In short, a free weapon that can help, but I personally don't use it.

SEO Minion An excellent extension that I definitely prefer.  SEO Minion has a lot of features WhatsApp Number List that I invite you to try. The extension exists for both Chrome and Firefox.  Not only is it useful for Offsite aspects, but also Onsite. I'll leave you a screenshot of the functions so you can see for yourself:  seo minion  SE Ranking SE Ranking is considered one of the most similar alternatives to Semrush. It starts from a minimum of 23 euros per month and offers features related to keyword research.

SEO audits, marketing strategy planning and so on. The graphics are also very simple and intuitive. I've never tried it.  Ubersuggest If you want to test a free tool, especially when it comes to keyword research, then you can try Ubersuggest . This tool was acquired by Neil Patel, one of the most important figures in the marketing scene and it was a real success. There's also the free Ubersuggest Chrome extension .  Semrush Customer Support Semrush Customer Support  Customer care is not an aspect to be underestimated when we talk about an SEO tool like Semrush.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表