找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 371|回复: 0

Photo of Eli Manning Daniel Jones on sideline during Giants vs. Patriots game tu

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 11:05:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
quarterbacks and Eli Manning Jr., I mean , were defeated by the on Thursday Night Football, 35-14, in what at first looked like it could be a close game but ended as everyone had expected.But enough about the score. As the old saying goes, "It's not about who wins the game, it's about the memes Patrik Laine Jersey  we get along the way," and last night the internet was gifted with another great one.Jones has taken over the QB1 duties for the two-time Super Bowl champion, who had to sit and watch the rookie throw three interceptions against the team he defeated twice in the big game.It seemed like the veteran was looking through some plays and trying to help mentor the 22-year-old, but to Twitter, the photo was perfect meme material.Here are some of the best:  Eli Manning: I see here that you didnt have one single receiver use their helmet to catch the ball...you know thats how you beat the Patriots right?Daniel Jones: Ugh...I know. I forgot.  NOTSportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter)  The photo looks like every Teemu Selanne Jersey  kid helping their parents try to figure out how to use technology. "No dad, go to settings. Settings dad. It's right there!"  So, Daniel, do I have to download the Internet first?  Caroline Darney (@cwdarney)  Remember AOL?    The tablet after the game  Rene (@ReneLevesquia)  Eli's  Brandon Tanev Jersey just here so he doesn't get fined.  Daniel: idk whos coming in or dropping. Eli what should I-Eli: Going to stop you right there buddy. Im just here to get a check.  JoNathan (@jonathansbored)  Many suggested that Manning might be playing games on the tablet. Hopefully those games were going better for him than the one he was watching.  Eli to Daniel: Dude chill. INTs happen. And also, check out my Candy Crush action. Im killin it! Heidi Brown (@heidizbrown)    Daniel Jones: Ive thrown 3 INTs tonight, any suggestion?Eli: I AM the Fruit Ninja Dustin Byfuglien Jersey !  Cowboys Nation (@CowboysNation)  The Patriots are the "Rainbow Road" of Mario Kart.  Dan did you see you can play Mario Kart on this thing  Drew Magary (@drewmagary)  Maybe Manning just wanted to reminisce on the glory days.  Eli was trolling Daniel Jones so hard last night...  FFcouchcoach  (@FFcouchcoach)    EXCLUSIVE: This is what Eli Manning was looking at on his Microsoft Surface Pro Max XL Premium Tablet  Jamie  Connor Hellebuyck Jersey McCarty (@JamieMcCarty)  Let's keep it PG Daniel.    A Dad checking his sons search history for the first time  Kellie Spangler (@kellie_spangler)  Any time Manning and Jones are next to each other, it seems like the internet gets another fantastic photo that turns into a caption contest on Twitter. Hopefully next week there is more meme-able material as the Giants host and the .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表