Shock of the season or business as usual between Norwich City and Liverpool

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 11:05:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tonight Norwich City, sitting on the  Alec Ogletree Women Jersey edge of the relegation zone, take on Liverpool who have had an impre sive season so far. With the exception of the match against Hull on Sunday, Liverpool have proved to be a force to be reckoned with this season. In contrast, Norwich have struggled this season, only winning 3 games this season, Southampton, Stoke and Crystal Palace this Saturday. It is a big difference to Chris Hughtons spectacular run of 10 unbeaten games this time last year. In fact, only Barcelona had as good a record at the time as Norwich after we beat Manchester United, Arsenal and Stoke in that time. However Liverpool, and especially Suarez, have proved to be something of a sticky spot for Chris Hughton. Last year proved that after Norwich conceded 5 goals in both matches against Liverpool. Suarez has scored 7 goals in 3 games against the Canaries, 2 hat-tricks stunning the fans at Carrow Road in the past two seasons. But after Liverpools shock defeat at Hull on Sunday and Norwich winning two home Rodney McLeod Jersey  games on the bounce, it begs the question  T.J. Yeldon Men Jersey whether another shock is in store. The boys in yellow will be motivated to win despite Norwich suffering big injuries (Anthony Pilkington, Robert Snodgra s and Ricky van Wolfswinkel being the stand-out names) whilst Liverpool will be desperate to win to keep the title from slipping out of their grasp. After Crystal Palaces victory last night, the bottom of the league is looking tight and Norwich need points to a sure their place in this league next season. At the other end, Liverpool are fending off top competition from Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City; they need this win as much as Norwich do. I, personally, dont see the canaries getting a point from the game tonight, although I would be delighted to be corrected. Many of the fans have Terrell Mcclain Men Jersey  been calling for Chris Hughtons head though I dont see how this will change matters. Hughton has given us stability and bought in some key players during the transfer window. After the sacking of Di Canio, Holloway and most recently Jol, I dont believe getting rid of Hughton will provide Norwich the answer. Tonight will be a tough game for the canaries and a defeat Henry Ruggs III Jersey  is to be expected; Hughton should only be to blame if he puts out a team that parks the bus. We need more attack and the belief we can win otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail. So are Norwich going to produce another shock win against Liverpool, the secondin two games, or will it be busine s as usual for Mr Suarez against the canaries?My Prediction; Liverpool 3 Norwich 1 (I would love a Norwich win and even a draw would be unbelievable!)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表