Customer journey. The question is how

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-28 13:30:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We measure effects, not only in brand equity research. Good marketing also needs holistic attribution of communication channels. This element is often undervalued in business. I mean econometric modeling, optionally an attribution model. Good marketing is a subjective concept, so if we can, let's equip ourselves with the attributes of measurable activities. Modeling will tell us how marketing contributes to the organization, present a full picture of the channels' performance, and describe the relationships between them. Let's not forget that it will verify the data of eternal partners, presented separately and to a limited etent only as part of the campaign. As part of the MediaMarkSaturn group, we implemented Media-Mi-

Modeling in Poland. I must admit that from a media perspective it is a fascinating project, data-driven marketing in its purest form. Which leaders in the e-commerce or digital marketing industry do you look up to and whyA brand I have been Saudi Arabia WhatsApp Number following for years is Allegro. At the level of implemented marketing campaigns, decisions resulting from the analysis of purchasing paths and well-prepared consumer insights are visible. In my opinion, there have also been big changes on the U side. Allegro changes the shopping eperience,

making shopping quick and user-friendly. I would like to mention here that due to the launch of a new e-commerce platform in January, shopping on medimarkt.pl is also more intuitive and comfortable. Functionalities - starting from the search engine, through product listings, product cards, to the final purchase - respond to the dynamically changing customer needs. We have also significantly improved the mobile version of the site. The project team did a titanic job integrating many systems in a very short time. I am sure that customers will respond positively to the .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表