Steps to turn your passion into a career Help create money

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-4-30 17:25:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
And we have the advantage of having a factory supplier that can produce formulas for sensitive skin, etc. 6. BRAND PERSONALITY It is the 'personality' characteristic of a brand. It is like the 'traits' of a person, what kind of person that person is. It's easier to think of a person's personality, such as serious, funny, cute, mature, warm, playful, knows a lot, can give advice, nerd, beautiful and expensive, etc. Placing brand personality into the branding process It will give us a clearer picture of our brand and make the overall brand design work easier. These characteristics must be transmitted to every part of our brand, such as logo design, packaging, choice of words to communicate with customers, etc. must be in the same way. according to the personality of the brand we have placed 7. BRAND IDENTITY If Brand Personality is like a person's personality, Brand Identity = is our “external/physical appearance”. That is, it is all external characteristics that can be seen with the eye, such as logos, color pairs, font selection, label design, letterheads, brochures, product advertising images. Don't forget that "Brand Identity must always go together and go together with Brand Personality.

BRAND MANUAL Or "Brand Guideline" is a brand manual for use as a guideline in the future in all matters of our brand. Especially in the areas of design and communication of brand identity. There is for use in various marketing activities in the future. This will ensure that the brand concept that we have put in place from the beginning will not be lost. For example – Using colours, what colors can designers use? Set the color values, - How many types of logos can be used in the work? - Fonts that can be used, what font is Thai, what font is English, etc. Don't think that having a brand manual is only for big brands. Even for SMEs, having a good brand manual will help us control the brand concept and tone very well. Because from StartUp NOW's experience in most Start Up/SMEs, there is always a Veterinary Email List problem  in controlling the brand so that it doesn't lose its concept. For example, hire a brochure designer. Get a certain look Later, I hired someone to make content for Facebook to get a different look. Later, I made presentations for presenting products to stores. I used another person to do it. Make it look another way.

This is the case for every marketing channel. That is, every channel cannot control the tone of the brand so that it looks the same Mood & Tone. Customers who see it do not remember that it is the same brand. Lack of brand identity 9. TAGLINE Tagline is the "Slogan" of the brand, which is a short sentence that combines the Brand Essene together. Create good memories for customers. It's like a summary. “Selling points/positions” of the brand in one sentence A good tagline – will make people remember the brand. Without even mentioning the name of the brand – thinking about the “emotions and feelings” that the brand can create with us – sometimes it reflects the core values ​​that the brand stands for. For fun……….let's try to guess the brand name from the following tagline. 1. “Melts in the mouth, but not in the hand” 2. “Just Do it” 3. “There are no limits, life is over a hundred” 4. “Every drop of soda is fizzy..” 5. “Always fresh, white, thick, sweet and oily.” 6. “Gives you protein and makes your stomach feel full” 7. “I love you as big as the sky” 8. “Fragrant and delicious in the blink of an eye, my family…….” 9. “No matter how small, big will do.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表